Marketing Data analyst
Strive, Develop, Achieve with us!
Evadav is an advertising platform, rapidly developing since 2018. We are already among the 20 best world networks for advertisers and publishers: We have coverage in 250+ countries, provide 2 billion daily impressions and 300 million unique reach. We create a powerful and flexible adTech product that helps our customers get high-quality traffic and scale up their businesses. We are growing, so we are looking for people who will develop new advertising formats and company with us.
Therefore, you have the freedom to make decisions, a team to implement your own ideas and achieve results. With us you can build a strong international network.
- Collaborate with a variety of different departments Marketing, Product, RND, Accounting.
- Build, refine, and validate data models, predictions.
- Create reports, dashboards, and other interactive tools using tools from the tech stack.
- Bring your creativity and expertise to the table to discover new insights from our data and share ideas for new analytics products.
- Manage your time wisely across multiple tasks and deliverables.
- Be able to test and maintain new tools which could be implemented in a production workflow.
- Be a trusted thinker and problem solver "as it is" and be able to think out of the box.
- Deep understanding of Google Tag Manager, Google Analytics 3, Google Analytics 4, Google Bigquery, and SQL chains and datasets.
- Several years of professional experience in data analytics with visualization tools such as Google Data Studio (must have), Power BI, Amplitude, and/or Tableau.
- Knowledge and experience inside the AdTech market are a plus.
- Experience in AB test planning and analysis.
- Experience with attribution models.
- Knowledge of SQL (is a must), and/or Python, R (will be a plus).
- Hotjar, Clarity or related tool experience will be a plus.
- Previous successful experience in providing insights, i.e. data-based action recommendations, google ads optimization recommendations, etc
- Building performance & project rollout monitoring tools, e.g. measuring the performance of a change in pricing