1. No ad creatives or landing pages should include any materials that are violating current Rules.
1.1 Images and text materials used in ad campaign should be relevant for the promoted content.
1.2 Images and text materials used for the campaign should not include any religious, sexual or hate content.
1.3 Use of images and text materials for the ad campaigns that include any type of shock, abusive or frightening content is strictly prohibited (images of injuries, blood, gore, violence to human and/or animals, disease consequences etc.)
1.4 Use of landing pages for collecting push-notification subscribers is strictly prohibited.
2. Use of any materials containing nudity or any images focusing on human intimate zones or genitals is strictly prohibited.
2.1 Use of any materials for ad creatives or landing pages containing pornographic content is prohibited.
3. Any materials that contain elements of violence, abusement or propaganda of such actions towards a person or group of people are strictly prohibited.
3.1 Any materials that contain elements of violence, abusement or propaganda of such actions towards animals are strictly prohibited.
4. Materials promoting hostility, hatred, and discriminatory or negligent treatment of an individual or group of individuals based on racial, national, religious, gender differences, and marital status are prohibited.
5. Materials promoting use or/and propaganda of drug use and related materials are strictly prohibited.
5.1 Materials promoting veiled services related to the trafficking and/or use of narcotic, toxic, psychotropic drugs are strictly prohibited.
6. Materials associated with advertising or selling ammunition and/or weapons, that is, combat knives, firearms and their components, explosive mechanisms and/or explosive materials and their components, are strictly prohibited.
7. It is forbidden to use the official logos of companies, services, etc. in the absence of relevant documentation and/or patents/contracts/agreements allowing a specific person to use brand logos for promotional purposes.
8. The content of the advertisement must be in the language of the respective region.
9. Cloning of identical advertising campaigns is forbidden. Campaigns are not considered clones if they differ: image and title, title and message, image and message.
10. It is forbidden to advertise proposals such as question surveys that are knowingly fake and do not correspond to reality.
Examples: Questionnaires and/or landings that offer a prize or an amount of money for filling personal information or answering a question/questions and requiring a cash contribution are strictly prohibited.
11. Insults or abusive language use in the text materials or campaign description are strictly prohibited.
12. It is prohibited to use contact information and e-mail with obscene words or insults of any type. Such accounts will be instantly blocked.
12.1 Insults and profanity in relation to technical support can lead to account ban including all the funds that were on the account balance at the time of account lockout.
13. Usage of links to the landing pages that are calling to download and installation of non-licensed or suspicious software that may endanger information or cause harm to the users computer is strictly forbidden.
Exceptions: links leading to the download and install of licensed official software that is known to be valid and not dangerous for the user data.
14. It is forbidden to spoof the site content (cloaking) after your advertising campaign has been approved.
Remember, a violation of this Rules entails possible cancellation and blocking of the account.
The partner will receive a warning if any of the provisions mentioned above are repeatedly violated. In case of no response to warnings or their ignorance, the account will be blocked by all possible means.