Creating an Account in Evadav system is required for using many of the features of the Evadav Services. We require certain information about you at registration, including your login (email) and password (which you generate), your full name, skype or telegram ID. Other required and optional information may be input by you as well. Any other information or content you provide us on the Service will be saved and associated with your account, including information that is used for funds transfers (either to us or from us).
We may record information about your usage of the Evadav Services such as which products you view and purchase, the frequency and size of data transfers and other statistics. We will also keep information regarding all order and bids you place on the Evadav Services, and all metrics and measurements regarding such order, bids, advertisements, campaigns and any other of your activities on the Evadav Services. Evadav may keep a record of any correspondence between you and us, including support requests, e-mails and live chats.
As well, by a user performing any actions on Evadav Website we may automatically collect the following information:
- Your platform, OS and browser versions, timezone, IP (Internet protocol) and other technical information.
- Analytical information considering your Evadav Website visits. This information may include: the incoming source of your visit, your behavior flow, bounce-rate, enter and exit pages, page response times, certain pages spending time, and other information.
We may use the information you give us to provide you with certain features and to create a personalized experience on Evadav Website. We may also use that information to operate, maintain and improve features and functionality of the Evadav Services and performing the contract we have with use.
We may be processed the transaction data, including your contact details, payment details, transaction details, for the purpose of payment and keeping proper records of those transactions.
For the purpose of duly transactions performance on the Evadav Website Users might be required to provide their personal and payment processing data (such as name, surname, address, copies of ID cards or other identifying documents, residence place confirmation documents, credit card identification data) to the respective payment processor, including the consent for processing these data by the payment services in order to carry out the requested transactions.
We may use your personal information for marketing purposes to promote our Website (Platform) and Evadav Services. Please note that we need additional consent in order to add you to Evadav newsletter mailing list, however, you may choose to stop receiving this information by notifying us.
We use commercially reasonable means to keep your information strictly confidential. However, your information will be shared with other parties in the following situations:
- Information regarding your websites, applications, offers, services and/or properties will be made available to other users of the Evadav Services for the purposes of selling advertising space or buying advertising space, as the case may be.
- We may in our discretion release certain data to comply with legal obligations, court orders or in order to enforce our Terms and other agreements. We may also release certain data to protect the rights, property or safety of us, our users and others. This includes providing information to other companies or organizations like the police or governmental authorities or intellectual property owners for the purposes of protection against or prosecution of any illegal activity, whether or not it is identified in the Terms. You acknowledge and agree that we may release your personal information in such circumstances, and waive all rights and objections thereto.
- To our professional advisers insofar as reasonably necessary for the purposes of managing risks, obtaining professional advice, or the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims, whether in court proceedings or in an administrative or out-of-court procedure.
Protection of User’s Data
In order to help keep your data secure, we use SSL certificates for end-to-end encrypted connections among all of our servers, Services, and client applications.
We have put in place commercially reasonable physical, electronic, and organizational procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect. For example, password information is stored on our servers and is protected using hashing and encryption technologies.
We do not store any of your payment or credit card information on our servers. The data is encrypted and securely stored by an independent companies which provide payment-processing services for Evadav.
Data Protection Rights
In respect to the General Data Protection Regulation, all Users will have the following rights regarding personal data we hold about the Users:
- The right to access. You have a right to request for information about the personal data we hold about you by creating a support ticket. Please state a compelling reason for the request.
- The right of data correction. You have an option to update your personal data using your profile section. In order to change any additional information please inform us and we will update our data records as soon as possible.
- The right to erasure. If you no longer wish us to hold your personal data, please notify us using the support ticket system and we will remove it from our database within a month. Please note that it is not possible to provide our services without holding your personal data.
- The right to restrict processing. You have a right to object that we are no longer process your personal data in certain ways, whilst not requiring us to delete the same data.
- The right to transfer portability. You have a right to receive personal data copy we hold about you. As well, you may request that we transfer your personal data directly to the third party if it’s technically possible.
- The right to object. If you feel your fundamental rights and freedoms are being impacted you have a right to object us using your personal data, unless we have overriding legitimate grounds for such processing. As well, you have a right to object if we use your personal data for marketing purposes (including profiling) or for statistical and research purposes. Please notify us of your objection and we will cease such data processing.
- The right to withdraw consent. Withdraw the consent you gave us with regard to the processing of your personal data for certain purposes, such as to allow us to promote our products and services to you.
Cookies may be either "persistent" Cookies or "session" Cookies. A persistent cookie consists of a text file sent by a web server to a web browser, which will be stored by the browser and will remain valid until its set expiry date (unless deleted by the user before the expiry date). A session cookie, on the other hand, will expire at the end of the user session, when the web browser is closed.
We use the following Cookies:
- Strictly necessary Cookies. These are Cookies that are required for the operation of the Website.
- Analytical/performance Cookies. They allow us to recognize and count the number of Users and to see how Users move around the Website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way the Website works. We use Google Analytics which is a web analytics tool that helps us understand how Users engage with the Website. This information is used to compile reports and to help us improve Evadav Website. The reports disclose Website trends without identifying individual visitors. You can opt out of Google Analytics without affecting how you visit Evadav Website.
- Functionality Cookies. These are used to recognize you when you return to the Website. This enables us to personalize Evadav content for Users (for example, User’s choice of language).
We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 18. If we learn that we have collected the personal information of a child under the age of 18, we will take steps to delete the information as soon as possible.
Evadav retains personal information you provide to create your account for as long as you maintain an account with us. Personal information used to provide the services to you will be kept long enough to provide you with the service, including in archives and logs used to maintain and develop the service. Specifically, we delete data used for logging and error tracking after 90 days, we reset cookies on our website after 14 days. We also delete other personal data used to provide Evadav or to communicate with you within 30 days after your account is deleted. We may retain some usage statistics (including IP addresses) for as long as we have a business purpose in order to improve Evadav’s services, but these statistics are no longer linked to the deleted account.